Within Grasp

Within Grasp
Digital Art/Altered Image

Friday, April 14, 2017


PRESS RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE ARTS:

I am humbled and honored to announce that my altered image titled "Reflections" has been selected for the Free For All Exhibition with Exhibitions Without Walls, and International online company/organization.

Website link below to view my work and the background statement about my image.

As a Digital Artist, I create photography works and alter them into a different perspective, to showcase the Illusion of beauty, odd objects, etc. from the eye of an artist. Creating a sense of vision within objects, and of different dimensions. Learning to see beyond and capturing something odd and beautiful and of philosophical theory of interaction with the world today.

Check out the Free For All Exhibition (My work on page 3) at the link here:

www.exhibitionswithoutwalls.com/free-for-all-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment